*Director level or equivalent only*
Developing People – Improving Care (2016) created an expectation that all NHS-funded organisations focus on talent development and talent planning as one of their core activities.
In combination with talent management expectations in the CQC well-led framework (June 2017) and current economic and social context, there is a growing aspiration for the NHS to adopt a more systematic and coordinated approach to managing its talent.
Who is the programme aimed at?
Developed in collaboration with the Kent, Surrey, and Sussex Leadership Academy, this opportunity is open to Director level colleagues from across the North West. The master class is aimed at senior system or organisational leaders who have responsibility for running and facilitating Executive Level Talent Review Boards in the North West, whether from Provider organisations, CCGs or Primary Care.
Purpose and outcomes
The purpose of this masterclass is to help those with Executive responsibility to further consolidate the relevant knowledge and expertise to successfully implement talent review boards and succession planning for their organisation.
At the end of this masterclass participants will
- Have developed a deeper understanding of the strategic and regulatory requirements relating to Talent Management
- Understand critical data requirements to successfully carry out Talent Reviews and Succession Planning
- Have explored Talent Review and Succession Planning cycles and associated tools
- Possess an awareness of how to create the right conditions and environments for Talent Review
- Have participated in a Talent Review simulation
- Take away practical tools and resources to use in their organisations
- Reflect on the days’ experiences and learning
To register your interest in the event, please use the link here.