What is the day and who is it for?
Our mentor development days provide participants with the knowledge and skills to begin mentoring and to also join the NHS NWLA mentoring scheme.
These interesting and interactive workshops will:
- Introduce the NHS North West Leadership Academy (NHS NWLA) and Mentoring Scheme
- Explore what mentoring is and the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Explore and apply the skills involved in mentoring
- Provide space for you to think about and understand your existing styles
- Look at how mentoring will support you in your role
- Inspire to take a developmental approach to conversations
- Share learning, experience, tools and top tips
- A look at the Mentoring Hub
What is mentoring?
Mentoring is the support and guidance of one individual to another to help with professional development and career goals with the opportunity to develop leadership capacity at all levels. Developing these staff leadership abilities will lead to enhanced innovation and integration of services within organisations; this will benefit patients, service users and the local population.
How do I book?