How can we best progress in the world of Primary Care when things often feel ambiguous? This session explores strategies to help work through uncertainties with greater confidence.
Life for Primary Care colleagues has been challenging over this period of covid and there is ambiguity around the role that Primary Care colleagues and PCNs can play within the new ICS structures. Greater collaboration with local authorities and wider public services brings with it complexity, whilst the challenge of a significant shift in healthcare organisation requires new ways of thinking.
This session has been specifically commissioned for Primary Care colleagues to help process and learn to live with that uncertainty and ambiguity, to facilitate a positive shift in perspective and to discuss ideas with other Primary Care colleagues about useful mindset strategies.
During the session you will:
- Learn how to focus on controlling those things that are under your control
- Learn to better process and even embrace the inevitable uncertainty of life
- Understand the difference between resisting and acceptance
- Identify your healthy comforts
- Develop a realistic and constructive perspective
- Agree personal action points