Seventy per cent of change programmes fail. Successful change leaders are able to adapt to changing circumstances and to bring their teams with them. This requires sound judgement, decision-making skills in an uncertain environment, personal resilience and an ability to understand and support others at different stages of change.
This one-day workshop is for managers undergoing and supporting staff through change programmes. The content explores the merits of different approaches to implementing change and an understanding of the role and skills of an effective change agent. The workshop allows delegates to consider their own impact and emotions, and equips them the tools needed to facilitate and implement change.
Delivered as a mix of presentation, group work, real-life case studies and simulation, the workshop will enable you to:
- Understand a range of approaches and choose the one best suited to your context
- Use effective change management tools to facilitate implementation
- Consider ways to navigate successfully through uncertainty
- Understand the role of organisational politics play in the change process and how to develop political expertise
- Use the correct language to facilitate successful change
- Monitor and review the change process to help overcome obstacles and resistance
- Build personal resilience to deal with the pressure of change.
The workshop brings a wealth of experience of managing and navigating change from a variety of organisations in the public and private sectors.