In March 2019, working collaboratively with Mersey Internal Audit Agency (MIAA), Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA) and North West Association of Directors of Social Services (ADASS) we hosted our first collaborative masterclass of 2019.
With keynote speaker Matthew Syed, author of Black Box Thinking, we presented a cutting edge workshop for leaders across the North West to learn how to develop a 'system mind-set' to enable a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, within the context of flow across systems.
A livestream of the keynote is available to watch back. The session delves into:
- the importance of the growth mind-set in an organisational setting, how to implement it and what it means for leaders, staff and performance
- how to apply the right mind-set thinking to change entrenched behaviours to drive quality and high performance
- what marginal gains are, how to identify them and drive value for your system by building a culture of continuous improvement
We have a catalogue of speakers to support your leadership development. These include:
- Jeremy Heimans | News vs. old power
- Jaz Ampaw-Farr | Stand by your ‘why’
- Jeremy Scrivens | Seeing things differently
Find out more about the North West Masterclass Collaborative and upcoming events in our 2019/20 brochure.